Our aim is to provide the very best care and treatment and it is important that we welcome comments and learn from people’s experiences. Sometimes things might not go as well as expected and, when that happens, we need to look at what went wrong so that we can improve our service.
If you have a concern about the service you have received from the doctors or staff working at this practice, please let us know.
We hope that most problems can be sorted out easily and quickly, often at the time they arise and with the person concerned. If your concern cannot be sorted out in this way, please let us know as soon as possible. You can take up to 12 months to let us know. If a longer time has passed and there are good reasons for a delay, please tell us anyway, as we may still be able to deal with your concern.
You can raise your concern with the practice manager, Sarah Moore
· by speaking to her in person
· by phone on 01443 203414
· by email at email@example.com.
or by letter to Parc Canol group practice, Central Park, Church Village, Pontypridd CF38 1RJ
Your concern will be acknowledged within 2 working days and we will explain the process of how your concern will be investigated and when you can expect a response (within 30 working days, unless a longer time scale is necessary, in which case we will inform you).
If you do not wish to raise your concern with the practice, you can address your concern to Cwm Taf Health Board by:
· phoning the customer contact centre on 01685 724468
· Emailing CTHB_Concerns@wales.nhs.uk
· Writing to: Mrs Allison Williams, Chief Executive, Cwm Taf Health Board, Ynysmeurig House, Navigation Park, Abercynon CF45 4SN
Please include the following information in your correspondence:
- your full name
- telephone number
- the name and address of the patient (if you are making contact on behalf of someone else)
- where necessary, the next of kin
If you need help with raising your concern, please contact:
Cwm Taf Community Health Council
· By phone on 01443 405830
· By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
· In writing to: Cwm Taf Community Health Council, 10 Maritime Offices, Woodland Terrace, Maesycoed, Pontypridd CF37 1DZ
Children and young people advocacy unit
· By email at email@example.com